5.11.2007

Catherine + David || The Engagement

Meet Catherine and David. Catherine is a school teacher who passionately loves her work while David flies the friendly skies as a pilot. The two met while in college at MTSU, fell madly in love with each other and plan to say 'I do' on 07.07.07. I first spoke to this awesome couple by phone awhile back about their wedding plans and couldn't wait to meet them. Last weekend I finally got my chance!

We had planned a meeting at a coffee shop in Murfreesboro with thoughts of doing a few quick engagement photos after. We got to talking about Franklin and I mentioned how much I love The Factory. The Factory is this charming shopping area full of local artist, shops and entertainment. When Catherine said she also loved The Factory, I blankly asked "well then, why are we sitting here?!?!"

We began our shoot in this brightly colored sitting area just inside the doors...



My favorite part about The Factory are these old windows. I love this rustic, industrial look and feel.

This two are so much fun, how cute are they!

Why an engagement session? Well, not only do we have loads of fun and laugh a lot.. but you get to make out! :o)

By this time in the shoot, the uncomfortable feeling of being in front of a camera had completely went away and the real Catherine and David started to reveal their selves. I love the two expressions here, too cute!

A thank you to the flower lady on this one, who let us invade her space and didn't kick us out. :o)




All that lovey-dovey can make a person hungry, so we took a little break to have lunch at the Saffire. The food was incredible! (and no I didn't cheat, if you're wondering) I'm pretty sure this is my new favorite place to eat in Franklin, I can't wait to go back. If you stop by, I highly recommend the Bayou Mac.

Check out the atmosphere and color inside the Saffire! I love it!

After dinner, we dropped in "The Sweet Shoppe" (still, I didn't cheat, hehe)

How cute is that expression...

Thank you so much Catherine and David for making my Factory dreams come true! I can't wait for the wedding in July, it's going to be a blast!


Check out the slideshow!

1 Comments:

Blogger David Robinson said...

Kandace, thanks so much. I love the weBlog. Catherine and I have been checking it oh...hourly or so. Our anticipation was worth it.

17.5.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home