5.05.2007

Julia + Adam || The Wedding

This past weekend we had the pleasure of photographing Julia + Adam's stunningly beautiful wedding at the mountain resort in Big Canoe, GA. I don't know many people I'd rather spend my birthday with than J + A, these two are so much fun, I had a blast!

One thing is certain, Adam has incredible taste, not only in a bride but bling too!


Meet Adam, his best man gave a lil assistance with the tie.

I LOVE the choice of colors, I adore this awesome green color!

I had such a great time with these ladies! What an awesome way to spend a b-day!

A major cute-kid-alert! You'll see more later, cuteness everywhere!

No, it's not a football team, it's Adam's gang of handsome men.

One of my favorites from the ceremony, more of it later...


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

I love my job! I get to see the most incredible moments of a person's life and capture truly candid and beautiful moments like this...


Meet the wedding party. This was such a fun group, I laughed all day and by the end of the night I felt like one of the gang.

I have to share with you Adam's cake. How cool is this! Adam is a die hard bowler and in honor of that, his cake is shaped like bowling balls! Julia even had Mr + Mrs bowler shirts made!


Wow, I had a BLAST, Julia + Adam are incredible, the wedding party were so much fun and the family... wow!

Thank you all so much, check back soon for a few more teasers...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know where Julia found these green dresses?

7.4.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home