4.26.2007

Cheryl + Rob || The Wedding

Where || Cleveland, TN
Ceremony || Broad Street Methodist
Reception || Cleveland Country Club

Meet Cheryl + Rob. These two are a fun couple and I'm so honored to have been apart of their day! Some of you may know Cheryl, she's a local wedding planner. If you're like me and have ever wondered what a wedding planner's wedding is like, let me just tell ya, it's nothing short of fabulous! Being a wedding planner, Cheryl knows the importance of having a planner, so she herself hired a coordinating team!

Is there anyone who can look at this without laughing? Or at least grinning like a fool...


Surrounded by beautiful bridesmaids, you can see Rob had a rough day ;-)

Cheryl sharing a moment with her mom and sister before the ceremony began.



Cheryl and her dad before the ceremony, I love the relationship Cheryl has with her family!


Incredible blue eyes


Who gives this woman to be married to this man...


Tender moments like this is why I'm a photographer...

I love the emotion of the moments that make people cry, I have to say that this image below takes my breath away. A lil boy overcome by the ceremony. You see kids cry all the time because they want this or that but to cry from emotion and happiness, wow... look out ladies, he's going to be a heart breaker!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brides and nice groom!!
God bless them togother to white!
I am going to get married with my fiance in very soon. It's of little awfulness when we have divarication at the details. Of course, finally we fixed it out. He is a busy guy, even his engaging gift is booked from website - http://www.hydiapearl.com, not deciding by shopping on the street, but it's OK. Because the gems on the necklace is a kind I really like, a green gem - symbolizing our long live love like a tree.

I thing wedding is an important ceremony in our life. I would not like to have it a seconnd time. Because most of the situation , the unique time would be the most memorate experience. To the form of the wedding, I cares about every thing, and I know he is the same.

Good posting!

26.4.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home