4.13.2007

Did I mention that I heart email?!?!



This afternoon I checked my email to find this waiting for me. I teared up and giggled all at the same time! All this love and she hasn't seen a single wedding photo yet! I have the coolest job on the planet!


"You are so GREAT!!!!!!!
I felt so great about picking you in the beginining and 1000 times that after the wedding. You and your crew worked so hard. I can't say enough about you and them. I felt completely at ease. That feeling is priceless. I can't wait to see everything.
Let me know where and when and I will be there!!!
My mom is your newest fan. When I told her she was going to have a website to show her friends. Oh my goodness she was so excited!!! She doesn't even have a computer at home but was talking about going to buy one. You don't think she was proud do you??? I know everyone had a great time especially me, Jon and the girls!! They had a BALL. I guess all that worked payed off.
I would like to give you a raving letter of review for future clients. Can I put it into a word document and you attach it to your site or should I send it via snail mail?? I want to tell everyone you are the one to have at their big day!!

I know that this will not be the last time we work together. Trinity says you take amazing maternity photos also. Who knows when but I promise you will be there!!!!

You ARE the best!!!!
Mrs Jonathan Roberts :) :) "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home