5.03.2007

An Atlanta Birthday, almost...

My friend Hollie and I took a trip to Atlanta today for some shopping, hanging out and fondue to celebrate my birthday, which technically was Saturday but still. To most people, Disney World is the happiest place on earth, to me it's B+H Photo, Pottery Barn + Ikea. Since B+H is in New York City and we're not, we did the next best thing and raided Ikea. Rarely ever do I actually buy anything there but I love to walk and look. They have such fun stuff! I did score a sweet dark orange cast iron fondue pot and a wall desk. By wall desk, I mean it actually hangs on the wall. I'm short on space so I have to be creative!

Hollie being Hollie...

If you've never been to Ikea, heres a sample room on there showroom floor. They have the funniest, cutest, most unique stuff. Based in the UK, for local customers they offer houses in a box for the low cost of around 15k US.

After Ikea we hit the mall and then T.G.I.Friday's for some awesome Jack Daniel's chicken and veggies. As you know I gave up sugar, what you don't know is that the clause to that rule was "except for melting pot" !!! So I took advantage of my clever exception insert and indulged with a Flaming Turtle and a glass of Tears of Dew.

What better way to turn older!?!?! Thanks for the company, the laughs and the chocolate!

1 Comments:

Blogger singlemom said...

Happppppy Biiiiiiiiiiirthday!

10.5.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home