6.12.2008

Holly + Davis || The Wedding

This past weekend I had the pleasure to capture Holly & Davis' beautiful outdoor wedding at the beautiful Villa Christian in Atlanta, Ga. I love these two! So adorable, so easy going and so much fun! I had such a great time - sometimes I forget it's my job to have this much fun. :o)  

See for yourself, check out the slideshow of the day! -- slideshow --

The dress... When it's pretty on the hanger, you know you have a winner.


Holly's grandmothers earrings played a role in the day.


The beautiful bride, Holly.


Villa Christian was such a pretty place! It was roughly 150 degrees outside so we opted to shoot inside in the a/c.


These girls are SO much fun! ... and "Awkward" ;o)


The handsome groom, Davis. 


Yeah, well... boys will be boys.




Holly with her father sharing a laugh before the big walk down the aisle. 












Married! Yay! Oh my gosh, these two are SO cute together.








Ok, don't you think you've drooled enough? There are tons more to see but those should hold you over for a few days. :o) I can't tell enough what a great time we had. I'm so blessed to have been apart of Holly & Davis' day! A very big thank you to the wedding party and the family - you guys made the day so special! :::hugs:::



Ok, ok - one more for the road...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home