5.01.2008

Bethany || Bridal

The long awaited bridals! A few weeks before the wedding I had the pleasure of hanging out with Bethany and we did a mini-bridal session. I say mini because 1) we got a late start and 2) we saw a HUGE monster-like snake about 30 mins or so into shooting. I don't do snakes - in fact I openly admit that if I had to push you and run to get away, that I'm totally okay with that. After the whole snake thing, I didn't really have the creative vibe anymore so we called it a day. :o) We're going back out for a newly wed session in a few weeks - this time we're taking a snake hunter - some huge, hairy, scary looking man with a big gun and a great aim -- or maybe I'll just order the cootie -n- critter proof bubble I've had my eye on for so long...










Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home