3.28.2008

Returning to work - sorta

My father and I when I was 2. I'm not real sure what happened to my blonde hair; I also think it's cruel that my mother would make me wear that! 

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be returning to a part-time work schedule for the next few weeks, beginning with a wedding in Atlanta this weekend.  My father was not married and being his only child, I have lots of things to take care of with his affairs. I appreciate your understanding in this difficult time. 

I have received lots of email inquires for weddings and portrait sessions - I'm so sorry for the delay - I will be emailing everyone early in the week. I will be taking care of orders and answers all questions as well on Sun - Mon. If you do not hear from me by Wednesday, please email me.

Also, I wanted to thank everyone once again for your emails, calls, cards and even flowers sent to the funeral home. I can't tell you what it means to myself and my family. A huge thank you to my sister Kim, for being there no matter what; along with tons of other family for your support.  Also, I'd like to thank my friends, Rachel, Hollie and Ricki for everything. I must say, I have some pretty amazing people around me! :::hugs-n-luv2every1:::

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s.
like the lovely garanimals your sportin..............

29.3.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know that Ill be here for you till the end. After all I have been mistaken for your mother more than once. Maybe they sense the protective vibe or something. Just know . I love you and I am proud of you, you posess a god given talent that most would love to have. kim

29.3.08  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey girl-Andy and I just wanted to say how sorry we are for your loss. Death is such a bittersweet occurance. For those who knew your dad, he will be terribly missed, but I appreciate your positive outlook on death as well. It is good to celebrate the life he lived and the fact that he will never be in pain again!! You are in our prayers!

30.3.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home