3.08.2008

Bethany & Brooklyn || Engaged

Meet Bethany & Brooklyn. These two make me giggle, I swear I giggled through the whole session and giggle some more when I got home and looked at the images. I try to tailor each session to each couple and because of that I never know where my work might take me. It's exciting and so much fun, I love-love-love engagement shoots! This session lead me to a farm and as you can tell - we had a pretty good time. I won't babble on and on, I'll let the images do the talking...























A very special thank you to Bethany's mom for the reflector action and her dad for not swiping my camera and running. {wink}

4 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Kandice, Kandice, Kandice...my little shutter bug. You have got it GOIN' ON! I adore each and every picture; they are better than I could have ever imagined. I'll have a hard time keeping Brooklyn's head from swelling. I can't wait to see his expression when he sees them...now THAT could be a kodak moment! :O) You're awesome girl!

8.3.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome for the reflector help and I love, love, love the pictures! They are better than I could have ever imagined. It is so hard to choose a fav!

9.3.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Great stuff.

12.3.08  
Blogger Mark W. said...

Hi Kandice - I came across your site from one of your posts on OSP. I really love your website and your blog. Love the boots shot sticking out of the truck window (color version).

16.3.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home