8.04.2008

Senior Experience || Jake + Brittney

Introducing our Senior Experience || portrait sessions, new for 2008!

Yesterday I got to hang out with bro + sis, Jake + Brittney - 2009 Seniors from THS. I can't tell you how much fun I had with them - they're impossible not to luv - they have the best personalities plus all the sweetness and charm to match. I had to share a few of their images with you - I couldn't contain my excitement another minute!

















hehe!  I hope you're both as excited as I am!!!  Thank you both SO MUCH! You did an absolutely amazing job!

We're SO excited to be working with seniors from this year forward. Adding some style and GQ flare to the mix of what we already do - capture the personalities of those we photograph. They'll be more info on these soon, along with a new senior website!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pics are great. I know they will love them!

4.8.08  
Blogger rachelpennington said...

Holy cow! Those are AMAZING. Michelle is going to flip her lid. I can't wait to see the rest of them. :)

4.8.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home