6.04.2007

Big girl Brooklynn

Little Brooklynn is walking! I'm so exited! To celebrate we went to build-a-bear for a little fun and running for mom and dad. ;o)

Brooklynn with her amazing parents, Trinity and Eddie.







After our BFF building session, we went to dinner at the American Cafe. As you know I've been on a fitness craze here lately and I've been eating LOTS of chicken. I thought I'd go crazy and have a steak. I'm not sure if it really was that good or just because I've had chicken for a month and a half, but wow, it was good!!!

Trinity, by the way, is the amazing talent behind The Finishing Touch wedding and event planning.

Thanks Brooklynn, Trinity and Eddie for such a fun evening! I can't tell you how amazing it is to see your family grow, thank you for inviting me along! I can't wait for our mother/daughter session coming up here soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home