2.18.2007

My 'ME' day

My usual work week is Mon - Sun 60-90 hours a week. I rarely ever take a ME day but yesterday I enjoyed the rare luxury. I love to hang out with my friends and usually when I take a few hours off it's spent with them, but sometimes I just love to putt around by myself. I find something very calming about a completely silent day spent doing whatever strikes my fancy.

Yesterday I caught the early show of 'Dearly Departed' and then took the whole rest of the day to look around at antique stores, lil boutique shops and (my new favorite store) World Market. I had a great day!! Here's a few random shots from my ME day...

Here's a shot my friend Hollie will appreciate, she loves the gals from the Red Hat Society...

I'm not sure why, but this reminds me of Ricki... lol

I love these old machines

I imagine if I were a duck and a dude, this is what I might look like...

These made me think of my friend Chad. He collects everything music related..

I love this, how funny!

Stopping to appreciate the classics...

Wedding music anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Martin said...

I'm a World Market junkie too! Glad you took some down time for yourself... always important!

18.2.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home