1.30.2007

Alicia + Alan

Meet Alicia and Alan. I met this adorable couple at the end of last year at a local coffee shop where we chatted about their wedding and style. When we talked about doing engagement photos, one thing I told them was that I wanted a complete stranger to be able to see their images and instantly know this couple. Our shoot last Saturday proved exactly what I wanted because our location had emotional attachment. Alicia and Alan fell in love on his boat, they spent the summer months of '06 on the water together, getting to know one another and discovering they couldn't live without the other.

What better place to begin their story...

How cute is this couple! They are so in love!

Fun on the swings

Alicia, if anyone ever asks you why you're marrying this man, just show them these photos! I'm trying to get Alan a.k.a. Cary Grant, to give guy lessons in romance.

Sweet moments on the boat

Chillin' out below deck

I love this image, its so powerful. The expressions on your faces are perfect.



Enjoying a beautiful day together.


I can't begin to thank you both enough for sharing your story with me, I had an amazing time! I can't wait for your March wedding, it's going to be a blast!

Check out your slideshow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home