1.29.2007

Chassie + Kirt

Meet Chassie and Kirt. I met this wonderful couple at Stephanie and Richard's wedding back in the fall and met with Chassie a few weeks afterward to talk about her own wedding. This is such a cool couple! I'm so glad their engagement session finally got here, I've been looking forward to it for months! Chassie told me that Kirt is really big into playing pool and that it was something they had started to do as a couple. As soon as the words left her mouth my lil brain started painting pictures in my head of all the cute images we could get of that.

We began our shoot at the always fabulous Coolidge Park.


A lunch break at the awesome Mud Pie.

Followed by a stroll on the Walnut Street Bridge

Out for a spin...

and a dip.

Onto the Billards Club, I LOVE this shot!




I had an absolute blast hanging out with you guys! I can't wait for your March wedding!!

Check out your slideshow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home