1.16.2007

Time with friends...

While working in the Nashville area this past weekend, I had the chance to hang out with some friends from college.

Meet Amy a.k.a. Dr. Phil & personal cheerleader. She was my roommate in college.... oh the good times we had. I don't see her nearly enough, we gotta hang out more often chickie! Thanks for the laughs and therapy!














Meet Chad, whom I met at the CCMA's many moons ago and have since considered him my brother. Chad's a fascinating guy with tons and tons of awesome stories. Why he doesn't have a blog to share all those great stories is beyond me?!?! Chad and I had the chance to do some shopping in one of my favorite places in the world, Franklin, TN. Everytime I go I visit it makes me want to move there!















Since college, two of my best friends, who were never really close friends with each other, have both gotten jobs at an exclusive company and see each other all the time. I find that odd... not to mention unfair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home