11.29.2006

New paint & trim!

So I think I've finally decided on official Ledford Photography colors. What do you think? I'm not real sure what you'd call the brownish/grayish color, I've lovingly named it Bray. I've always loved keylime green, once upon a time when I had a studio and worked in the cookie cutter scene, my office walls were that color green. I was the talk of the town, mainly because my office glowed and you could see it 3 blocks away. :oD But hey! People dropped by just to see if I had actually painted a wall that color! hehe Even today I get people who ask me, "weren't you that woman who had that neon office?"
I'm finishing up wedding work from 2006, Ive got a few more albums to design and 1 wedding left in my 2006 calender. 2007 holds my first ever bridal show, along with the introduction of a new album style, some website surprises and some big news of a photographer merge. The near future holds portrait sessions, which are in full swing. We're offering sessions for every day in Dec, even Christmas day! What could be cooler than a shoot of your kids opening gifts!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home