11.19.2006

Stephanie + Richard

A few months ago when Stephanie first called me to talk about photographing her wedding, one of the questions she asked me was would I tell her if her boobs were hanging out of her dress. Instantly I knew I loved her....lol I was right, I met with her and Richard on a Saturday a few days after we spoke, they booked and the very next day we did their engagement shoot. What an awesome couple, they met less than 6 months ago and knew instantly they wanted to spend forever together... fast forward to November 18th to the wedding day.
Slideshow




















An awesome shot by the fabulous Melody Hood













A stunning image of the beautiful Bride



















A beautiful sunset ceremony on the bluff













The wedding cake was spectacular!



















This is the most unique groom's cake I've seen yet, love it!













They drove away in a horse drawn carriage, what a magically way to end the night!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home