11.23.2006

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


I hope this time of year finds you in a warm happy place surrounded by those you love the most. My most sincerest thanks go out to those in the active forces who are away from their families. I wish you a safe and filling turkey day!

This year has been absolutely amazing and I can't thank everyone enough for your support & friendship. This time of year really gets me to thinking about the person I am, my past, my present and my future. The new year is right around the corner and it makes me think about my future goals. I'll share my top 10 2007 goals with you:



10. Add videography to my services.
09. Have my 2008 wedding calender full by next December.
08. Create a faster workflow.
07. Be a better blogger.
06. Sky dive.
05. Reach my fitness goal.
04. Be a better daughter/sister/friend/etc.
03. Be an active member of a charity I care about.
02. Make new friends.
01. Express myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home