8.14.2007

Atlanta bound 4 my Buble fix!

I'm so excited that today is FINALLY here! My awesome friend, Rachel, along with myself are completely addicted to Buble! In only a few hours we'll be looking at Michael Buble, up close and in person. I can't think of anything better, easy on the eyes with a voice as smooth as honey!

Being a photographer, I have bags full of equipment, however, none that the Fox would allow. "No professional Cameras or recording devices" the lady told me on the phone. I guess that's better than what the ticket said, "no cameras at all."

On the way to Atlanta we stopped by Best Buy and I bought a sweet camera, a canon power shot. I'm already in love!

All that shopping made us hungry so we went for some lunch @ Chili's. While we were waiting for our food I tore open my box and went right to playing with my new camera toy. I can't even remember the last piece of camera equipment I've bought that was strictly for play, how FUN! And, it even does video... hehehe

Well, technically I *AM* on vacation... **ahem**

At least I helped soften the blow of my naughtiness by having a salad.

At long last, we arrived at our hotel, the beyond beautiful Georgian Terrace, directly across the street from the Fox.

After check-in we made our way up to our 1,350 sq ft 2 bedroom suite on the 12th floor, here's the view from our floor down to the lobby.

After getting our things in the room we went up to the roof to take a look at the view. At some 20+ floors from the ground, the view of Atlanta was crazy awesome!

I wanted to check out my zoom, if you'll look at the photo above you can see the Kodak sign towards the middle of the frame. Below is a zoomed image, it's crystal clear (except for the Atlanta smog) and really close up! How sweet is that!

After a rooftop view, we wandered down to the street to catch the Buble Fever. All the watering holes were having pre-parties or specialty named Buble cocktails! :0)

... along the side of the Fox, the many tour buses of the band and crew were parked along the street. Here's a shot of Michael's bus... Ya know, they're not nearly as easy to break into as you may think.


Check back tomorrow for my take of the concert and to see if I was hauled away in the back of a police car... (Can you blog from the big house?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home