7.11.2007

" ...something worth fighting for"


It's nearly 3:30 am and I've just gotten home from the 1st showing of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Myself and a few of my friends went to the 12:01a showing, which was incredible! We arrived at the theater at 10p with the intent of having dinner before the show at the neighboring pizza place but even by then the line to get in was wrapped around the building so we opted to jump in line instead. The place was packed and every theater in there was showing the movie. I love going on opening day, everyone is so excited, lots of people dress in character and you get to experience the movie with a few hundred other people all laughing and cheering at the same thing. If you're not a fan then you just think I'm a big dork, but there is something about being transformed back to childhood for a few hours that just puts an extra spring in my step.

Oh, and the movie was amazing! The entry into the storyline was great and I loved how the filmed just moved along and progressed. The battle at the end wasn't quite as horrifying as the book but completely great all the same.

It's way past my bedtime and I have a 6:30a wake-up coming soon... night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home