7.15.2007

Catherine + David || Wedding

Catherine and David we're our "purdiful" 07.07.07 couple. Despite the fact that the day was suppose to be a lucky one, I'm not sure I've ever seen so many things not go according to plan as with this wedding. A few dress and hair mishaps, the cake made a late appearance, the incredibly dedicated planner was quite ill and even I was pretty sick, though I'm proud to say nobody noticed :) Willpower baby! hehe

Even with that, Catherine and David were cool as cucumbers through the whole day, they should give stress-free lessons.. lol Here are just a few from this incredibly beautiful day, that ended just as it should... as husband and wife! Congratulations you two!!



















See even more on MySpace!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tawny said...

My God woman! Why is your blog bare? I have looooots of love for these images and your pp! It is all so very loverrrrly!

26.7.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home