10.03.2006

Down in the ATL ya'll


Wow it's been an incredible few weeks & I'm really behind in blogging! I got the chance to hang out with some of Atlanta's top photographers, rock out at an awesome concert, meet with some fan-tab-ulous people from the Fox Theater & the Georgian Terrace and hang out with my new friends & wonderful photographers here in Chattanooga at the Chatt PUG meeting, following by pizza at Lupi's.

Atlanta was incredible! I've really grown to love Atlanta this past year since this wonderful career of mine has caused me to spend some real time there. Which is funny since I've lived an hour and half North of it most of my life. I had the chance to speak with planners and vendors at the Fox Theater & the Georgian Terrace Hotel (which are both absolutely fabulous!) I highly recommend considering either of those venues for your wedding!

I had the chance to attend a Keith Urban concert at the beginning of this month, which was really amazing, I must say. I can't count the number of rock concerts I've seen but that one was way better than any of those! www.keithurban.net

It's been an intense few weeks for sure. I have some big plans for couple, senior & family shoots during a 4-day weekend in Tybee Island coming up next month (We're thinking the 3rd weekend in Nov, whats better than November days at the beach!) Open to everyone so if you'd like more info on how you can join us and get shots of you on the coast of somewhere beautiful, just shoot us an email or check back here for more info.

Thats it for now ya'll...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home