8.27.2006

Julia & Adam - Piedmont Park, Atlanta Ga

Wow, I had such a great time at Piedmont Park in Atlanta with ya'll! You guys are so awesome! My first contact with Julia was many many months ago and after all our emails sense then, when I met with them last weekend I felt like I knew them already. What an amazing job they did too! You should both be models or at least model trainers! :o) The whole shoot I kept thinking that Julia reminded me of someone, days later it finally hit me... Sheryl Crow! Did I mention I LUV Sheryl Crow... in fact, I'm listening to her right now, as I type! Clearly I'm not the only one who thinks these two have a magically spark, they'll be featured on TBS Dinner & a Movie, airing Sept. 16, 2006 with the film "Save The Last Dance." The couple received a make over and dancing lessons, they showed off some of those moves in the park, check out the Slideshow
I can't wait for our Bridal shoot and the wedding at Big Canoe. It's going to be so much fun!!

(I love love love this shot!) The fan-tab-ulous Atlanta Skyline.


A big hand to Adam who picked out this ring all by himself! Wow!



Sunset is the best! I'm so glad we changed this from morning to afternoon... what a tragedy it would have been to miss this beautiful light!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are awesome! I also LOVE the green bridesmaid dresses and wondered where Julia found them? Kandice, you are an awesome photographer.

7.4.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home