11.28.2008

Holiday In St. Elmo


Hi all.  I'm so completely broken hearted to have to tell you that I will not be able to make the Holiday in St. Elmo Festival this time. I've had an unexpected family emergency and won't be able to attend.

As the blog stalkers know - I was SOOOO pumped for the art show!!  I'm sick and completely broken-hearted to have to miss it!!!  I guess I'll put a count down on the calendar for the Holiday Festival of 2009!  :0)

Just because I'm not able to attend - I highly recommend the festival - it's going to be a BLAST! The amazing people who put the show together have left no detail untouched!  (and hugs to the planners of the festival for understanding and not hating me for having to miss it.)

Check out the happenings at www.holidayinstelmo.com 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home