11.24.2008

Tessa + Michael || Newly Weds

I've been blogging like crazy here lately - I was thinking I was doing good! Turns out I was saving all my posts to drafts instead of actually posting them!  Despite that, I think I should still get an "A" for effort!  

This past Saturday I met Tessa and Michael in Tybee Island, GA for some fun newly wed photo time. Our plan was to shoot all over the island, on the beach and then get in the ocean. The weather channel's predicted "Sunny 60 degrees" turned out to be 46 degrees with cold winds. So instead of doing what I wanted to do - drag them all over the island shooting to my hearts content - we ended up doing a quick shoot out beside the lighthouse on Saturday evening. It was freezing!!! I was freezing and I had on everything in my closet all at once - so imagine being in a sleeveless dress that was designed for summer wedding wear! I have to admit - they both did WAY better than I would have!! Despite the arctic weather, we managed to get some sheer awesomeness, all the same!





The one below is my FAVORITE from the day! Ya'll better do something amazing and huge with this one or I'm disowning you!  :0)  :::hugs:::




I'm thinking on a warm day we'll be doing some more here soon - after all, I didn't get to shoot to my heart's content!  :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home