11.13.2007

"Cootie-Tootie" Logan

Tell Logan he's a Cutie-pa-tootie and he'll tell you "I'm not a 'cootie-tootie', I'm Logan!"

Logan is my beyond-cute nephew and he's turning the big THREE next week! To celebrate this milestone event, Logan had his 1st official fashion shoot today, with his (requested) spiked hair too!








While I was shooting, my sister Kim (Logan's mom) picked up a camera and took this amazing image above! Awesome work sis!



















No matter what he says, I still say he's a "Cootie Tootie!" A very happy birthday my lil man, I love you bunches and bunches! :::Hugs + Kisses::: - Aunt "Kannee"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Great images, you really seemed to capture his personality! I especially love number 10 with his hands on his face, so cute!

12.11.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so CUTE! Great job Kandi! Make me some prints of those please - Love Ya!

16.11.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home