11.12.2007

::: Love ::: Inspired :::

Email is a funny thing. It brings you many things; Questions, messages from old friends, new friends, laughs and sometimes even headaches. My favorite thing to find in my email is love. Today I found a lot of love in my email and I wanted to share it with you.



What can you say to that? I must admit that some days the weight of the "business" life gets to me, I feel over powered by that instead of inspired by the reason I began this journey in the first place, which is photography. To hear that something you created and worked so hard on has such a major impact on someones life is just extraordinary and so very inspiring! I can't thank you enough for that! You made my day Julia, (also made me cry, lol) thank you!

:::hugs:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home