9.29.2007

Fall Festival Time! Yeppie!

A not-so-secret fact about me is that I LOVE fall festivals! Can't get enough of them! One I go to every year is the Rock Springs Show -n- Sell. Back in the day when I worked for a local news publication I had to attend this show as an assignment. Every year I go back and people still remember me for making them mini-celebrities... lol I have tons of pictures of people and things, here are just a hand full that caught my eye.

I LOVE these little clay Halloween characters. Made completely by hand, too!

Here's the whole set of these little cuties. I love the ghost, he's my favorite!

The smell of Kettle Corn is infectious, the making of it, however, looks kinda dangerous.

As ever year, my Christmas starts in September. That's when I start listening to Christmas music from Dean Martin, Ella Fitzgerald, etc. By the time Christmas actually gets here, though, I'm sick of it and am usually ready for it to be over with. :o) I **heart** frosty the snowman!

Some local apples and sweet tators. (Did I really just say "tators", hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home